Welcome to the Taylor County School District! We aim to make the registration process as easy as possible. All students entering Taylor County Schools for the first time or returning to Taylor County Schools from another school district or home school must complete the registration process. You may save time and complete a pre-registration application before you visit the school's registrar located in the front office of the school. However, you may also use an online registration kiosk and complete the registration process by visiting the school's registrar at the school's front office.
DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE REQUESTED WHEN ENROLLING STUDENTS
(These documents can be uploaded during Online Registration. However, you must bring the documents with you to complete the registration process for verification.)
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Georgia Immunization Form 3231 (If you are enrolling from another state, please contact the Taylor County Health Department to have your child’s immunization record transferred to Georgia Form 3231. The Taylor County Health Department’s phone number is 478-862-5628.)
- Georgia Eye, Ear and Dental Form 3300
- Student’s Social Security Card or Waiver
- Parent/Guardianship Proof of Identification
- Custody/Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
- Withdrawal Form from Previous School (if applicable)
- Last Report Card (if applicable)
- Discipline history for Middle and High School Students
- Student’s Transcript for all High School Students
- Proof of Residence (At least 1 required) – The following are accepted as proof of residency:
- If you rent, you may use a current lease agreement, current utility bill (no more than 30 days), or a utility connection receipt. All documents must be in the parent or legal guardian’s name.
- If you own, you may use a current mortgage statement (no more than 30 days), tax bill, current utility bill (not more than 30 days) or a utility connection receipt. All documents must be in the parent or legal guardian’s name.
- If you live in a multi-family residence, you will need the Property Owner/Renter Affidavit Form signed by the homeowner and notarized. You will also need a current lease agreement, mortgage statement (no more than 30 days), tax bill, or a current utility bill (no more than 30 days), or a connection receipt provided by the homeowner.
Other forms that may need to be completed at time of registration
- Home Language Survey
- Parent Occupational Survey
- Families in Transition (FIT) Information Sheet
- Families in Transition (FIT) Questionnaire Form
The Taylor County School System does not accept applications for non-resident enrollment.
Taylor County Primary School
Tiffany Coker -- (478) 862-4855
Taylor County Upper Elementary School
Marsha Starling -- (478) 862-5690
Taylor County Middle School
Rosalynn Howell -- (478) 862-5285
Taylor County High School
Linda Gunn -- (478) 862-3314